Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hardest job ever...

Being a mom is the hardest job I have ever had! I wouldn't trade it for anything but WOW it can really wear you down in a day. Madi, my youngest has had a fever on and off since Monday... go to the dr today to hear "Look's like you are getting over strep throat" BLECH! Poor thing is to small to tell me something is wrong and has been such a sweet loving sick child. I really feel for her. I was able to get caught up on all the laundry around here along with straightening up the house overall. I even got some scrapping done last night and finished my entry for the sketch challenge over at LPS. I will post it here as soon as the voting is done as it is a blind vote. I am REALLY pleased with the way it turned out! (to use so many "girly" papers for boy pics was a challenge for me) ... Getting ready to go play poker... have to head back to work in the morning cause Jason will be off to stay home with Madi. UGH...

0 comments: