Saturday, March 21, 2009

Flip Flops Womanly?


Yep, I was completing a challenge over at WT put on by LPS and is wanted you to complete a layout based on something that makes you feel like a woman. My flip flops are a necessity of life. I wear them whenever possible and the fact the my painted pink toes can be displayed makes me feel so girly! I very seldom take the time to fuss with makeup or my hair so the pink touch on my toes is a guilty pleasure of mine! LO made with my kit from The Scrapping Spot! It is to die for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! And thanks for putting our banner on your blog! xOxO deb

Unknown said...

I love your flip flop layout!! I think Von used my face cream layout for that one! :) Just wanted to drop by and thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog for the LP Blog hop. It was fun having you scrap with us all weekend! Loved all the layouts you cranked out! Smiles and Hugs. :)