Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October?? Where did September go?

I can't believe that September came and went and I completely dropped the ball on blogging all month. OOPS. Maybe it was school going full swing, maybe it was the girls starting volleyball, maybe it was Gabby starting dance classes, or maybe just maybe it was because my DH lost his job. Yep thats probably it. Things have to go back up from here though. You always feel so compassionate when you hear about someone losing their job and think it can't happen to you. When it does the reality that sets in is TOUGH.

I am on vacation from work this week so that is definitely a plus! I have no plans (I tried to go to Disney but no one would give me tickets LOL)

I did get some scrapping done in the last couple weeks especially participating in the online crop held at Memorable Seasons. Here is my fav from the event:

0 comments: